D&T Ventures Internet Utility Bill Inquiry and Collection Solution allows for the on-line inquiry and secure on-line collection of Utility Bills via an Internet web site. The web solution is more than a web site, it's a web service application that integrates with your existing Utility Billing application/database to display to the web user live Utility Account and Bill information and accepts and posts On-Line Payments directly & dynamically into your existing Utility Bill Collection application/database.
The On-Line New Service processing allows the web user to apply for New Service by completing an on-line electronic application. Upon approval by the site administrator, the web user will pay the Water/Sewer deposits required via a secure On-Line payment.
Add on the option IVR (Interactive Voice Response) module to your Web Service application and begin taking Utility Payments via the Phone. You can now offer both Web Access to your Utility Bill information as well as Phone access whereby the user calls via the phone and can access the balance due information and make Utility Bill payment over the phone.
Live Account Information
- User Authentication to ensure confidential access
- Dynamic integration into ACS Utility Billing Database via secure firewall connection.
- Account ownership and service address
- Meter Reading and Consumption charts
- Billing & Collection transaction detail
- Account Summary, Paid to Date, Balance, Penalty information
- Account aging information
- Secured payment process
- Credit Card and/or Electronic Check
- Payments posted dynamically into the ACS Utility Billing application.
- Email confirmation receipt
- Automatic / Re-occurring payment option for web user
- 128 SSL Secured Encryption
New Service Signup & New Tap Requests
- On-Line applications
- On-Line approval process
- On-Line collection of deposits
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) option
- Utility information accessed and payments accepted via the telephone
- Payments posted dynamically into the ACS Utility Billing application
- Account access approval
- New Service review and approval
- On-Line Collection and Deposit Reports
- Web site administrative controls